Sunday 29 July 2012

Afternoon tea @ Koko Black

After shopping around at Chadstone, we decided to have afternoon tea at Koko Black.

This winter, they have this Chocolate Choux Pastry as the special.
It's a chocolate choux pastry with raspberry.

This is how it looks when you cut it up.  It has custard and some raspberry coulis inside.  I really liked it.  But god it's expensive.  $5.50 for one.

This is the Chocolate Florentines.  It basically a chocolate disc with almond, pistachio, and dried raspberry.

And since I was getting hot after shopping around, I decided to have the iced chocolate, which I kind of regretted afterward... It's not that it's not good.  It was very very delicious.  But it was so rich and so big that I was so full after finishing it...I could barely walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment