Monday 18 June 2012

Lunch @ Fedeles

Today I took mum to an Italian restaurant, Fedeles, for lunch.

Like any other fine dinning restaurant, the meal started with complimentary bread and butter.  
Well, we were too hungry that I totally forgotten about taking photos, so I can only take a photo of the empty basket...

This is entree, Oysters Florentine.  This is absolutely the star of the meal.  Absolutely delicious!!

This is the other entree we had, the Pumpkin and Feta SoufflĂ©.  It tastes very good, and full of cheese flavour, but God, was that rich!  There was no way I can finish that and also have the main.  Luckily we were sharing today.  

This is one of the main, Lamb cooked two ways, which was a slow cooked braised lamb and a lamb rack.  The lamb rack was very nicely cooked, moist and just right.  

This is the second main, crispy boned duckling.  The duck, especially the leg part, is quite dry.  Not as good as I would hope it to be.  However, to my surprise, I did find that I quite like the poached pear.  

Lastly, I had a cappuccino, which came with Almond biscotti.  

Nice place, but quite expensive.  Not some place that I would go often.  Maybe once a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment