Monday 11 June 2012

RMB @ Plenty Valley

Local day today.  So I went to a new local cafe for lunch.

I was going to have the duck risotto I saw on the menu last time, but when I went there today, I saw that it was no longer on the menu... Is it just my luck?  Or was it the "change the menu" time of the year???  It seems both places I went to during this long weekend had just changed their menu... Oh well.

No duck risotto.  So I chose the Atlantic Salmon Gnocchi instead.  Not bad.  The sauce was quite creamy and good.

This is the Calamari Fritte, which was what mum had.  Could do with a bit more salt on the calamari, but okay since there is a sauce.

In general, as a local cafe, it's not bad.  It's a place that I will go back to, when I don't feel like driving far to have good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment